This report, sponsored by STARLINGER, is an in-depth review and analysis of the U.S. Plastic Recycling Industry in 2017. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.
Our analysts provide insight into indicators that impact market viability. Key topics explored include:
- Consumer education programs
- Emerging trends in recycling machinery
- Sorting technology solutions for flexible packaging
- Ag film trends
- Polypropylene recycling trends
- Sustainability: the regulatory landscape
As a bonus, we've included our 2017 list of top North American Plastic Recyclers/Brokers based on our proprietary research. Highlights from our special print edition report on reprocessed plastics, top materials and processes is also included.