This NEW market report provides an in-depth review and analysis of the region based on primary and secondary research compiled by Plastics News’ analysts and our senior Mexico correspondent.
This 2017 outlook examines current market conditions, economic indicators, key end use industries, materials trends and growth drivers – including capital investments in plastics processing facilities, large machinery and new education & training initiatives.
Market analysis and data includes:
- Guanajuato: Mexico’s growth state
- M&A activity
- Number of plastics processors (key segments)
- Plastics consumption figures
- Recycling – PET bottle collection/tons processed
- Total vehicle production & exports: historical data: 1988-2017
- Top ranked U.S. plastics processors: Mexico plant locations
- Value of Mexico’s plastic production (e.g. bags & film, PS foam, etc.)
It also includes insightful interviews with thought leaders from Mexico.