Our 2018 report provides an in-depth analysis of emerging trends in the Automotive sector impacting the Plastics Industry in The Americas Region including infotainment trends, lightweighting, interior trends, electric vehicles, vehicle lighting innovations, plastics' role in future mobility, human-centric lighting, supply chain initiatives...and more!
Our analysts review the current market landscape, economic indicators, growth drivers, market challenges and forecast auto production for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
Executive Q&A style Interviews with:
- David Dunford, VP, Engineering, Tooling & Innovation: SRG Global
- Laurie Harbour, President & CEO: Harbour Results Inc.
Bonus Data & Lists:
- North America car and light-truck production by model - Dec. 2017, year-over-year % change, 12 mos. % change
- U.S. Car and Light-Truck Sales by Make
- Top 100 Global OEM Parts Suppliers
- Top 10 Plastics Injection Molders in North America - primary market Automotive
- Automotive 'Megatrends'
- Plastics % of Total Vehicle Weight: 1970-2020
- U.S. Battery Electric Vehicle Launches: 2018-2020