Search Plastics News' rankings database of North American plastics blow molders. Select your search criteria below.
Don't see your company listed? Please click here to submit your company's details for consideration.Purchase in Excel Format
|Rank||Company||Top blow molding official|| Blow molding sales |
|1||Graham Packaging Co. LP||Malcolm Bundey||2,578|
|York, PA, United States||CEO|
|2||Amcor Rigid Plasticsa||Mike Schmitt||2,270E|
|Ann Arbor, MI, United States||President|
|3||Plastipak Packaging Inc.b||William Young||1,840E|
|Plymouth, MI, United States||CEO & President|
|4||Alpla Inc.||Jodok Schaeffler||982.3|
|McDonough, GA, United States||General manager|
|5||Inergy Automotive Systems LLC||John Dunn||905E|
|Troy, MI, United States||CEO & President, North America|
|6||ABC Group Inc.c||Helga Schmidt||825|
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada||Chairman & CEO|
|7||Consolidated Container Co. LLC||Sean Fallmann||810E|
|Atlanta, GA, United States||CEO & President|
|8||Southeastern Container Inc.||Doug Wehrkamp||690E|
|Enka, NC, United States||CEO & President|
|9||Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG||Vicente Perez-Lucerga||655E|
|Bonn, Germany||CEO & President|
|10||Silgan Plastics LLCd||Sarah Macdonald||647|
|Chesterfield, MO, United States||President|
- (P)=Publicly Held N.A.=Not available
- All information was provided by the companies, except where otherwise indicated.
- * Midpoint of a company-provided range
- ** Company-provided estimate
- E Plastics News and industry estimates. These figures were not provided by the company.
- CURRENCY NOTE: All sales figures reported in foreign currencies have been converted to U.S. dollars using the average annual exchange rate for the 12 months of each company's fiscal year. For Canadian firms with fiscal years corresponding to calendar-year 2013, the following average annual rate was used: C$1=US$0.97
All companies' fiscal years correspond to calendar-year 2013 unless otherwise noted.