Search Plastics News' rankings database of North American plastics pipe, profile and tubing extruders. Select your search criteria below.
Don't see your company listed? Please click here to submit your company's details for consideration.Purchase in Excel Format
|Rank||Company||Top extrusion official||Pipe, profile & tubing sales |
|1||JM Eagle||Walter Wang||2,350E|
|Los Angeles, CA, United States||CEO & President|
|2||Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.(P)a||Joe Chlapaty||1,070|
|Hilliard, OH, United States||Chairman, CEO & Pres.|
|3||Royal Group Inc.||Mark Orcutt||849.9|
|Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada||Executive VP Building Products|
|4||North American Pipe Corp.||Michael Mattina||845E|
|Houston, TX, United States||VP & GM|
|5||Ply Gem Industries Inc.(P)||Gary Robinette||750E|
|Cary, NC, United States||CEO & President|
|6||CertainTeed Corp.||John Crowe||600E|
|Valley Forge, PA, United States||CEO & President|
|7||Performance Pipe||Lawyer Jolley||540E|
|Plano, TX, United States||General manager|
|Knoxville, TN, United States||CEO & President|
|9||Ipex Inc.||Paul Leonard||410E|
|Verdun, Quebec, Canada||CEO & President|
|10||Trex Co. Inc.(P)||Ronald Kaplan||342.5|
|Winchester, VA, United States||Chairman, CEO & Pres.|
- (P)=Publicly Held N.A.=Not available
- All information was provided by the companies, except where otherwise indicated.
- * Midpoint of a company-provided range
- ** Company-provided estimate
- E Plastics News and industry estimates. These figures were not provided by the company.
- CURRENCY NOTE: All sales figures reported in foreign currencies were converted to U.S. dollars using an average annual exchange rate for the 12 months of each company's fiscal year. For Canadian firms with fiscal years corresponding to calendar-year 2013, the average annual rate was used of C$1=US$0.97.
All companies' fiscal years correspond to calendar-year 2013 unless otherwise noted.