Search Plastics News' rankings database of North American plastics rotational molders. Select your search criteria below.
Don't see your company listed? Please click here to submit your company's details for consideration.Purchase in Excel Format
|Rank||Company||Top rotational molding official||Rotomolding sales |
|1||Step2 Co. LLC||Andrew Hauptner||170|
|Streetsboro, OH, United States||Sr. VP operations & engineering|
|2||Little Tikes Co.||Bill Cofield||155E|
|Hudson, OH, United States||VP operations|
|3||Norwesco Inc.||Thomas Smith||151|
|St. Bonifacius, MN, United States||CEO & President|
|3||Snyder Industries Inc.||Thomas O'Connell||151|
|Lincoln, NE, United States||CEO & President|
|5||Toter Inc.||Joe Futcher||145E|
|Statesville, NC, United States||President|
|6||Centro Inc.||Brian Olesen||132|
|North Liberty, IA, United States||CEO & President|
|7||Pelican Products Inc.||Mike Otto||95E|
|Torrance, CA, United States||Operations manager|
|8||Elkhart Plastics Inc.a||Jack Welter||79.5|
|South Bend, IN, United States||CEO & President|
|9||Ameri-Kart Corp.||Eric Gottuso||58.5|
|Bristol, IN, United States||CEO|
|10||Den Hartog Industries Inc.||John Den Hartog||52.6|
|Hospers, IA, United States||CEO & President|
- (P)=Publicly Held N.A.=Not available
- All information was provided by the companies, except where otherwise indicated.
- * Midpoint of a company-provided range
- ** Company-provided estimate
- E Plastics News and industry estimates. These figures were not provided by the company.
- CURRENCY NOTE: All sales figures not reported in U.S. dollars have been converted using the average annual currency exchange rate for the 12 months of each company's fiscal year. For Canadian firms with a fiscal year corresponding to calendar-year 2013, the following average annual rate was used: C$1=US$0.97.
All companies' fiscal years correspond to calendar-year 2013 unless otherwise noted.
More Events > Upcoming Events
Material Insights: Preparing for a new China market
MULTIMEDIA01 573 Tuesday, May 26
Boeing's 787 bet finally paying off
NEWS 537 Friday, May 22
California may ban microbeads by 2020
NEWS 483 Friday, May 22
DK Plastics nearly doubles capacity with new line
NEWS 439 Friday, May 22
Plastics used to build new bridges
NEWS 376 Friday, May 22