PLASTICS MATERIAL/ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
Wellman Engineering Resins (WER) is seeking a Plastics Material/Engineering Specialist with 2 - 5 years of experience in finite element or mold flow analysis preferably in automotive (powertrain) applications. This position is intended for an individual with aspirations to eventually become a business development manager for Wellman after several years of supporting our customers with mold flow, FEA, application engineering, material selection, part design and processing support. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are important along with a strong work ethic and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment with the potential to cross-over into a business development role. WER offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested individuals may submit resumes electronically to: email@example.com
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key Upcoming Issues in April and May!
• March 21st - Bonus Distribution at Antec in Las Vegas - closes April 14th
• May 5th - Plastics in China - closes: April 28th
• May 12th - Bonus Distribution at Plastics and Medical Devices in Cleveland Ohio - closes: May 5th
• May 19th - Annual Recyclers Ranking - closes: May 12th
• May 26th - Engineering Plastics in Automative - closes: May 19th
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.