ROTATIONAL MOLDING OPERATIONS MANAGER
for Rotational molding company in IN to oversee daily production. Responsibilities include maintaining optimal efficiency & utilization of labor & equip, mgmt of all supervisors, shift production personnel, production equip, training programs, & production reporting. Strong comm & organizational skills req'd. Report to the President. Min 5 yrs of plastic mfg exp is req'd, preferably in rotational molding. Ideal candidate must have leadership skills & exhibit high energy & initiative. Must be available to support plant operations 24/7. Kaizen & 5-S exp a plus. Pay commensurate with exp. Benefits pkg.
Send Resume with the words "Box #5009" in the subject line to. PNBoxReply@PlasticsNews.com
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key Upcoming Issues in June & July!
• June 23rd / June 30th - Injection Molders Ranking Issue (Part 2) - closes: June 16th
• July 7th - Plastics in Argentina - closes: June 30th
• July 14th - Mid Year Mergers & Acquisitons - closes: July 7th
• July 21st - closes: July 14th
• July 28th - Pipe, Profile and Tubing Ranking Issue - closes: July 21st
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.