Manager, Polymer Applications (Polyolefin Additives)
for Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC in Norwalk CT. Responsible for designing & developing new products, working w/Process Development to scale up new products to production, & working with customers to support our new & existing products. Major focus is additive pkgs for the polyolefins segment. Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, or Chem Eng; advanced degree pref'd. Min 5 yrs' exp in formulating, compounding, fabrication & testing of polymers. Wire & cable, packaging, auto & industrial pipe app knowledge a plus. Knowledge of polyolefin additives, properties, stabilization, reinforcement, & modification pref'd. Exp publishing & presenting in industry a plus. Some travel. EOE/M/F/D/V
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key Upcoming Issues in June & July!
• June 23rd / June 30th - Injection Molders Ranking Issue (Part 2) - closes: June 16th
• July 7th - Plastics in Argentina - closes: June 30th
• July 14th - Mid Year Mergers & Acquisitons - closes: July 7th
• July 21st - closes: July 14th
• July 28th - Pipe, Profile and Tubing Ranking Issue - closes: July 21st
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.