to oversee production of mid-sized extrusion plant. Minimum of 5 years plastics manufacturing experience required, preferably in extrusion of tubing, profile, pipe or hose. Ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced work environment, with excellent communication and organizational skills. Candidate will be responsible for management and training of production personnel, scheduling, maximizing efficiency, and plant/equipment maintenance.
Pay commensurate with experience. Factory is located in the Southwest and company will relocate the right candidate if required. Attractive pay and benefits package include: 401k, medical, vision, dental and life coverage, paid holidays and vacation. Passing drug screen required as condition of employment.
Please send resumes to:
In Subject Line Reference Box #5010
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key Upcoming Issues in June & July!
• June 23rd / June 30th - Injection Molders Ranking Issue (Part 2) - closes: June 16th
• July 7th - Plastics in Argentina - closes: June 30th
• July 14th - Mid Year Mergers & Acquisitons - closes: July 7th
• July 21st - closes: July 14th
• July 28th - Pipe, Profile and Tubing Ranking Issue - closes: July 21st
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.