Experienced Plastics Engineer (Clifton, NJ)
Plastics Engineer with AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE in the
plastics manufacturing industry. The right person will have excellent
communication skills and be well organized. Knowledge of plastic
resins and mold designs required. Responsibilities: Plan, direct, and
coordinate tooling repairs. Communicate with toolmakers domestic
and abroad. Review new inquiries for part designs and specifications.
Only experienced plastics engineers need to apply.
Send resumes to:
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key Upcoming Issues in July!
• July 7th - Plastics in Argentina - closes: June 30th
• July 14th - Mid Year Mergers & Acquisitons - closes: July 7th
• July 21st - closes: July 14th
• July 28th - Pipe, Profile and Tubing Ranking Issue - closes: July 21st
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.