Printpack, Inc is a major converter of flexible and specialty rigid packaging with a history of innovation. We are a $1.4 billion, and growing, company that was founded in 1956: www.printpack.com
We are in search of a Mechanical Project Engineer, based in Atlanta, GA, who will be responsible for the execution of engineering projects including; controlling scope, costs, and schedules for the development and management of mechanical equipment installations, upgrades, and other converting (flexible packaging) projects. BSME is required.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key Upcoming Issues in March!
• March 3rd - PN Processor of the Year & PN Excellence Award Winner - closes: February 24th
• March 10th - Plastics in Medical (MD&M West Coverage - closes: March 3rd
• March 17th - PN Best Places to Work Winner Profiles - closes: March 17th
• March 24th - Plastics Recycling Coverage - PN Financial Summit, Chicago Extra Distribution - closes: March 17th
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.