April Report Highlights:
- Spotlight on SOLID POLYSTYRENE: Food service and packaging fueling growth
- Regional PE prices remained flat in March for fifth straight month
- PP prices down again…amount of drop varies
- PVC makers push another price hike through in spite of low construction rates
- PS prices in North America flat for March, resisting benzene price slide
- A. Schulman Inc. raised its full-year profit outlook, citing strengthening demand in Europe and relatively stable raw material prices
How can you make sense of all these changes and stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business? Senior Reporter Frank Esposito presents the data and the reasons behind market changes in the April edition of the PN Resin Report.
You can buy this month’s Resin Report or subscribe for 12 months at a substantial savings.