Educate, mentor and empower women in plastics.
Women are now commanding attention in the plastics industry and are engaged in key strategic decision-making processes like never before. The time is now for female executives to join together to network, learn and grow.
Plastics News Women Breaking the Mold Network (WBM) is an empowering community dedicated to the professional development of female executives in the plastics industry.
WBM Mission Statement
Build a community that empowers women in the plastics industry through networking, education, mentoring, and other professional development initiatives.
WBM Strategic Objectives
• Build the largest women's network in the plastics industry.
• Leverage internal (media) and external (partner) resources to help members succeed.
WBM Advisory Board
• Linda Campbell, Director of Sales, Entek
• Karen Carter, NA Commercial Vice President Packaging & Specialty Plastics, Dow Chemical
• Kim Holmes, Senior Director of Recycling & Diversion, SPI
• Victoria Holt, President and CEO, Proto Labs
• Christina Keller, President, CK Technologies
• Patricia Miller, CEO, Matrix IV
• Maureen Steinwall, President, Steinwall Inc.