How to succeed with bioresin for injection-molded applications
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- 12:00 pm
Bioresins have become an increasingly popular alternative to the traditional petroleum-based resins used in the injection molding process.
However, bioresins pose a number of challenges for molders due to their challenging physical properties, temperature sensitivity and uncertain performance.
So how do you succeed with bioresins? It takes the right combination of knowledge, experience and technology.
Join Husky on November 29 to learn more and discover how you can take advantage of the growing opportunity in bioresins.
What you will learn:
· Why bioresins are growing in popularity
· The types of bioresins used in injection molding
· The challenges you will need to overcome
· Best practices for working with bioresins
· Examples of bioresin applications
· How to succeed with Husky technologies