Vecoplan LLC of High Point, N.C., has introduced several rotary grinders under the ReTech brand name:
* The RG42K grinds large purgings, reject parts, or baled or loose film. It features a low-speed/high-torque design.
* The RG52FF is designed to handle film and synthetic fibers being reclaimed for extrusion. The hopper opening measures 52 inches by 58 inches, with a hopper volume of 3.5-6 cubic yards. The grinder can process 1,000-4,000 pounds an hour.
* The RG78K has a hopper opening of 78 inches by 86 inches, a hopper volume of 10-12 cubic yards and a throughput of 2,500-30,000 pounds an hour. It accepts large extruder purgings, reject parts, trim scrap, film and fiber.
* The RG62K rotary grinder has a hopper opening of 63 inches by 80 inches, and holds 4-6.5 cubic yards of material. Throughput ranges from 1,000-25,000 pounds an hour.
* The RG98K, with a hopper opening of 98 inches by 120 inches, holds 12-15 cubic yards of material. Throughput runs from 10,000-45,000 pounds an hour.
Tel. (336) 886-6070, fax (336) 886-4479, e-mail [email protected] llc.com.