The Society of Plastics Engineers canceled the following seminars that were originally on the docket for NPE 2003.
* Wednesday, June 25, ``Critical Thinking: Strategies for Decision Making,'' a half-day session with Bonnie Bachman.
* Also for Wednesday, June 25, ``Mixing Fundamentals and Applications in Extrusion,'' a one-day session with David Bigio.
* Thursday, June 26, ``Effective Presentation Skills,'' a half-day session with Bonnie Bachman.
* Thursday and Friday, June 26-27, ``Becoming an Efficient Injection Molder Using Universal Molding,'' with Hector Dilan.
* Also originally scheduled for Thursday and Friday, June 26-27, ``SPC in Injection Molding & Extrusion,'' with Chris Rauwendaal.
Brookfield, Conn.-based SPE said it canceled the seminars as of June 12, for lack of registrants.
All SPE seminars are subject to change. For an up-to-date listing, including course content, visit www.4spe.org or contact SPE at (203) 740-5403.