* A Page 1, Aug. 28 story should have said that Alpla Inc. entered the U.S. market in 2001, with a technical center in McDonough, Ga.
* Pemex Petroquímica SA's polyethylene expansion in Mexico is about 660 million pounds. Incorrect information appeared in a Page 4, Aug. 28 story. Also, the following points were clarified by Chemical Market Associates Inc.
* Indelpro also is adding polypropylene capacity in North America.
* Imports of finished PP goods are of great concern in the North American market.
* Under some conditions - particularly if the part is difficult to ship in high quantities - the U.S. may still be a better place to produce injection molded parts compared with locations outside of the U.S.