Will Frame leads the paper, plastics and packaging practice at Deloitte Corporate Finance (www.deloitte.com), and has advised on more than $2 billion of merger and acquisition transactions in the sector. He has worked professionally in the
Frame, a Scotsman, has been with Deloitte in the
Among the transactions on which he served as lead adviser include:
• Reynolds Packaging Group on the sale of its medical packaging business;
• Multi-Color Corp. in its acquisition of Collotype International Holdings Pty. Ltd.;
• U.S. Corrugated Inc. in its acquisition of select assets of Longview Fibre Inc.;
• Four M Investments LLC, in its acquisition of Linpac Inc.
He also advised:
• CPI Plastics on the sale of its Film Division to Mid-America Bag LLC; and
Most recently, DCF advised on sale of Appleton Papers Inc.'s film converting subsidiary C&H Packaging Co. Inc. to InterFlex Group Inc.
Frame has a master of arts degree from the