The Society of the Plastics Industry Inc. has named members of the committee and subcommittees responsible for NPE2012 in Orlando, Fla.
The show's chair is John Effmann, sales and marketing director for Entek Manufacturing Inc. Vice chairman is Jim Murphy, president of the extrusion systems business of Davis-Standard LLC.
Subcommittee chairs are:
* Operations: Glenn Anderson, vice president and general manager, Milacron LLC.
* Sales and marketing: Larry Doyle, vice president of global sales and marketing, Conair Group Inc.
* New technology: Tim Stojka, president and CEO, Fast Heat Inc. and Agentis Energy.
* International: Kurt Waldhauer, president and CEO, American Maplan Corp.
* Education: Ana Elena Fernandez, business development director, Reedy International.
Washington-based SPI sponsors NPE. The next show will take place April 1-5, 2012.
Copyright 2010 Crain Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.