- Critiical controls for temperature, humidity and vibration necessary for research;
- Cleanroom space, wet lab, engineering lab space and a plastics processing high bay;
- A plastics museum representing contributions to the industry by Massachusetts companies;
- An outdoor quad-style gathering space that mirrors the original Lowell Tech buildings;
- Meeting areas on each floor for use in collaborative efforts with industry, government and academic partners.
UMass Lowell invests in emerging technology
Do you have an opinion about this story? Do you have some thoughts you'd like to share with our readers? Plastics News would love to hear from you. Email your letter to Editor at [email protected]
The only North American conference targeting plastics caps and closures makers, the Plastics Caps & Closures conference, held Sept. 9-11, 2019, in Chicago, provides a hotbed of discussion on many of the top innovations, process and product technologies, materials, trends and consumer insights that influence both packaging and caps and closures development.