CoreTech System Co. Ltd., the Taiwanese maker of mold-filling simulation software, has announced a major update if its Moldex product—the Moldex3D R11.0.
Software enhancements include:
• Conformal cooling with true three-dimensional flow visualization.
• Prediction of long-fiber orientation and warping.
• A highly improved quality of auto-mesh generation in eDesign,
• Full 3D simulation of gas-assist and water-assist supporting the overflow region.
• Complete emulation of 3D sink marks and a percent and displacement.
• Supports true venting analysis, to solve problems with incomplete fills.
CoreTech listed the new simulation capabilities:
• Full 3D solid element co-injection molding.
• MuCell microcellular foaming.
• Advanced hot runner modeling and calculation and design for experiments.
EPS Flotek of Naperville, Ill., handles Moldex in United States.
Tel. 888-665-3393, [email protected].