Materials and prototype tooling supplier Rampf Holdings GmbH & Co. KG said individual companies within the Rampf group will be operating under new names beginning in July.
“The new company names reflect the much broader portfolios that our companies have built up over the years. The English terminology better portrays RAMPF's global presence on the world markets as a solutions-oriented, full-service provider,” said Michael Rampf, co-CEO for the Grafenberg, Germany-based company in a news release.
On July 1:
• Rampf Giessharze will become Rampf Polymer Solutions. The division will continue to provide reactive synthetic polyurethane, epoxy and silicone systems, said the firm.
• Rampf Ecosystems will become Rampf Eco Solutions. The division will continue to produce alternative polyols from polyurethane and polyester residues. It will also continue to provide plant design for processors with large volumes of residues, Rampf said.
• Rampf Dosiertechnik will become Rampf Production Systems. This division will continue to provide polyurethane mixing and dispensing equipment, said Rampf.
• Epucret Mineralgusstechnik will become Rampf Machine Systems.
• Rampf Tools will become Rampf Tooling Solutions.
The rebranding also is intended to create a more unified business throughout the divisions, said co-CEO Matthias Rampf.
“We want to start making even better use of this potential by collaborating more intensely across countries, companies, and departments,” he said.