Penn State Erie's Plastics Training Academy has scheduled the following workshops and seminars for plastics companies and mold-makers online and at its campus in Erie, Pa., for the rest of the summer:
• Design of Experiences for Injection Molding, July 30-Aug. 1. Cost is $1,395.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Update (online, enroll anytime). Cost is $249. A full fundamentals course costs $549.
• Injected Molded Part Design Principles, Aug. 7-8. Cost is $1,195.
• Injection Molding Principles, Aug. 11-13.
• Injection Molding Troubleshooting, Aug. 13-15. Cost is $1,395.
• Introduction to Plastics Engineering Technology (online), Sept. 9. Cost is $850.
• Process Validation for Medical Injection Molding, July 28-29. Cost is $1,195.
• Silicone Elastomers Technology and Fabrication (date and fee to be determined).
• Thermoplastic Materials and Testing, Aug. 5-6. Cost is $1,195.
For more information or to register, call 814-898-6103, email [email protected]