Plastics News this week is showing downward non-market price corrections on several commodity resins for North America.
The corrections are as follows :
• All grades of polyethylene — including HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE — down 25 cents per pound.
• All grades of polypropylene down 25 cents per pound.
• Suspension PVC grades down 40 cents per pound.
• Solid polystyrene grades down 15 cents per pound.
• Expandable polystyrene (EPS) grades down 50 cents per pound.
These corrections are designed to reflect more accurate selling prices for the North American market. They do not reflect any recent pricing activity.
The changes are being shown on this week's PN resin pricing chart. The chart is intended to show general market activity and is not designed to be used as a single-source index for price-setting.