The new digital edition of LSR World is online now and available to subscribers. Content includes an exclusive ranking and listing of liquid silicone rubber processors, plus news and features on:
• The first use of LSR in serial production of automotive headlamps.
• The latest on efforts to use LSR in 3D printing systems.
• Q&A with Steven Broadbent, an LSR process engineer at Engel North America.
• Bluestar Silicone USA Corp.'s new LSR Select processing system.
• A highly flexible lighting concept from Starlim Spritzguss GmbH.
• Reviews from the LSR 2017 conference in Anaheim, Calif., and the KZ Süddeutsches Kuststoffzentrum Silicone Elastomers conference in Würzburg, Germany.
• A wrap on LSR-related presentations from the annual Arburg Technology Days.
• An update on the merger of Avantor Performance Materials LLC and NuSil Technology LLC.
Watch for the next issue in August, which will focus on emerging markets for LSR.