The American Composites Manufacturers Association is inviting members to attend a program in Washington in support of infrastructure investment legislation being introduced soon.
The Feb. 6-7 event will focus on market-opening efforts, stronger congressional connections and business-gaining initiatives.
The $350 fly-in event is centered on plans from President Donald Trump and his administration as well as members of Congress to make significant investments in “revitalizing the nation's degrading infrastructure,” ACMA noted.
The cost for non-members is $450.
ACMA hopes to set up meetings with representatives from:
• Federal Highway Administration.
• Department of Energy.
• Environmental Protection Agency.
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
• Department of Agriculture.
• Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
• Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
• House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
• House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Registration is now open at acmanet.org.