This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to 5 users access to the report.
Our annual report on INJECTION MOLDING in North America examines current market conditions, economic indicators, end markets, opportunities and growth drivers impacting this important sector in 2018 and beyond.
Learn more about how companies are adapting and transforming their operations to grow and improve profit margins - including a review of Industry 4.0, mobile apps, simulation & virtual modeling, lightweighting and reshoring.
The report also includes a detailed review of new injection molding machinery, 2017 shipments and 2018 forecast, advances in hot runner systems and new technology platforms.
Profiles of leading machinery manufacturers and plastics injection molders in North America
Executive Q&A style interviews with industry thought leaders:
- Steve Gayfer, Vice President & General Manager, Synventive and Thermoplay Americas
- Barbara Roberts, CEO, Wright Engineered Plastics
- Henry Zhang, Director of Business Development, Medical and Secialty Packaging, Husky
- Paul Caprio, President, Krauss-Maffei Corp.
- Manfred Kwade, COO and President, Techniplas
- Greg Botner, President & CEO, Wilbert Plastic Services