2022 material volume reported by North American Recyclers responding to Plastics News' survey.
Includes: Company name and address; Parent company; Breakout of reprocessed volumes vs. brokered material; Reprocessed volume, current and previous; Total volume; Breakout of post consumer vs. post industrial volume; Top official name and title; Materials and Processes.
Data may have updated since publication.
Catch up on our latest ranking with the All Things Data blog
Plastics News paid subscribers can VIEW this list online.
DOWNLOADS require a Data Level subscription upgrade. To request more information, fill out this form at www.plasticsnews.com/DataSubscription
Don't see your company listed? Follow the submit link below for Not on the list?
You can also Download .pdf versions of all our survey forms at www.plasticsnews.com/rankings-survey-forms
Scroll down to see what details are included
Name/title/company contact info in separate Excel contacts file
Operator/address/phone in separate Excel file
Fields in this list
- Company name
- Is Public Company (Y/N)
- Street address
- Address Line 2
- Web Address
- ParentCompany name
- ParentStreet address
- ParentWeb Address
- ParentIs Public Company (Y/N)
- Recycled Plastics Total Global Volume (actual lbs) recycled or sold in most recently completed fiscal year
- Total Volume 2022 (actual lbs) recycled or sold in most recently completed fiscal year
- Volume Reprocessed Inhouse
- Volume Brokered
- Reprocessed Volume (actual lbs)
- Previous Reprocessed Volume
- Volume Post Consumer
- Volume Post Industrial
- Top recycling officialFirst name
- Top recycling officialLast name
- Top recycling officialTitle
- Top recycling officialDirect phone