Plastics Caps and Closures 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
- Friday, September 25, 2020
- 10:00 pm
Plastics News will transition its annual Plastics Caps & Closures Conference to a new virtual format, in light of current health concerns and travel restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.Our team will offer 15 virtual sessions featuring nearly 25 speakers for the entire week of September 21-25.
•Keynote address from Peter Clarke, a renowned packaging designer with Product Ventures
• Several panel discussions on topics including recycling, tethered closures and sustainable brand packaging
• A special panel discussion featuring finalists for Plastics News’ Plastics Caps & Closures Innovation Award
• Five “Ask the Expert” livestreams featuring plastics caps & closures experts
• A new, unique matchmaking service to allow attendees to meet potential client
This virtual format will now expand to a global audience and will help you connect with new and existing customers during a time in which you are unable to see them in person.