Polymer Melt Filtration: What is right for your process?
Thursday, November 07, 2019
If you are struggling to decide which filter system is right for your polymer melt application, you are not alone. Join us as we explain key characteristics and differences between screen changers and Pall’s high area filter systems.
In just 45 minutes, we will cover:
- What screen changers are and how they work
- Pall's high area Continuous Polymer Filtration (CPF) technology
- Critical factors to consider when making filtration system decisions
- Comparisons of screen changers vs. high area filter systems
- Case studies illustrating successful conversions from screen changers to high area systems
We'll also answer specific questions during live Q&A following the presentation.