Parsippany, N.J.-based Asaclean-Sun Plastech Inc. has taken the top honor for Plastics News' 2020 Best Places to Work award. The company, which manufactures and distributes Asaclean-brand purging compounds, has ranked on the annual list since 2015.
The awards were given out Feb. 26 at PN's Executive Forum in Naples, Fla.
Here's the full list of 2020 Best Places to Work:
1. Asaclean-Sun Plastech Inc. (Parsippany, N.J.)
2. M. Holland Co. (Northbrook, Ill.)
3. Chase Plastic Services Inc. (Clarkston, Mich.)
4. MTD Micro Molding (Charlton, Mass.)
5. US Extruders (Westerly, R.I.)
6. Osterman and Co. (Cheshire, Conn.)
7. Progressive Components (Wauconda, Ill.)
8. ePlastics (San Diego)
9. Specialty Manufacturing Inc. (Saginaw, Mich.)
10. ProSystems Integration LLC (Westerly, R.I.)
11. KI Industries Inc. (Berkeley, Ill.)
12. Plastic Components Inc. (Germantown, Wis.)
13. Bales Metal Surface Solutions (Downers Grove, Ill.)
14. Team 1 Plastics (Albion, Mich.)
15. Techmer PM (Clinton, Tenn.)
16. Intertech Plastics Inc. (Denver)
17. Dymotek Corp. (Ellington, Conn.)
18. Jamplast Inc. (Ellisville, Mo.)
19. Alliance Laser Sales Inc. (Wauconda, Ill.)
20. CMD Corp. (Appleton, Wis.)
All 20 companies will be profiled in the March 30 issue of Plastics News.