In the suppliers category, the best places to work in 2023 are:
1. PolySource, an engineering resins distributor in Overland Park, Kan.
2. Progressive Components, a global supplier to the tooling and molding industry in Wauconda, Ill.
3. Conventus Polymers LLC, a resin distributor in Parsippany, N.J.
4. ALPS Inspection, a maker of inline leak testing equipment in Harrison, Ohio.
5. US Extruders Inc., a manufacturer of single-screw extruders in Westerly, R.I.
6. M. Holland Co., a resin distributor in Northbrook, Ill.
7. RJG Inc., a training, technology and consulting firm in Traverse City, Mich.
8. Asahi Kasei Asaclean Americas, a purging compound supplier in Parsippany, N.J.
9. Westminster Tool Inc., a mold maker in Plainfield, Conn.
10. PureCycle Technologies Inc., a polypropylene recycler in Orlando, Fla.
11. Colors for Plastics Inc., a plastics compounder in Elk Grove Village, Ill.
12. Colortech Inc., a color and additive concentrates maker in Morristown, Tenn.
13. ePlastics, a sheet distributor and fabricator in San Diego.
For a company to be considered eligible, it must have a facility in the United States or Canada with a minimum of 15 employees, be in business for at least one year and derive at least 50 percent of revenue from plastics-related operations.
To ensure credibility, companies with 15-24 employees must have a response rate of at least 80 percent on the employee survey. Company workplace policies and practices, as well as an internal employee engagement and satisfaction survey, are taken into consideration for the process.
You can find profiles of 2022 Best Places to Work companies here.
Best Companies Group, a Harrisburg, Pa.-based research firm that has spent more than a decade administrating data and identifying exceptional places to work, manages the annual survey and awards program.