TW-T Series Thermolators®
The Thermolator® TW-T Series is a top-of-the-line temperature control package with extensive options for maintaining the process temperature with circulated water that has been heated or cooled to the required setpoint.
The TW-T Series offers consistent temperatures, extended range of capacity, and performance monitoring all in one unit, saving energy and increasing efficiency while the new smaller footprint saves valuable floor space.
Some of the features and options of the TW-T Series include:
• Built-in pressure transducers: Pressure is displayed on the HMI, and the control regulates the pressure as part of the Auto-Relief feature.
• Incoloy heaters: These minimize chemical and high temperature damage.
• Modulating cooling valve: Eliminates water hammer issues with consistent temperature control
• Trending data: Follows the performance of the machine using temperature trends and flow rate trends
• Compressed air purge valve (mold purge): Quickly evacuates fluid from the process circuit, allowing for faster, cleaner disconnection of the temperature controller from molds and hoses.
• Corrosion resistance package: Protect components from damage with bronze or stainless external fittings, bronze castings, non-ferrous pump impellers, and stainless-steel heater flanges.
• Alarm packages: Call attention to alarm conditions with red alarm strobe light.
• Stacking rack: Save floor space by stacking TCUs two-high. The stacking rack can be used only with single-zone models.
• Closed circuit with two brazed plate heat exchanger sizes: Offers greater performance, greater capacity, and less pressure drop.
• Communications options: SPI via RS-485 (Ethernet for ModBus-TCP & OPC-UA come standard).
Looking for a high-quality temperature control unit fit for your facility’s needs? Check out the TW-Series Thermolators® from Conair Group today.